Complaint Review: garcinia cambogia nutrition

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: stardrag0n — Minot North Dakota
garcinia cambogia nutrition
P. O. Box 912642 St. George, Utah USA

garcinia cambogia nutrition thieves, scammers and general rip off company St. George Utah

*Consumer Comment: how was bank info received by the pill company?

I was sent an email by a friend about a new weight loss pill called garcinia cambogia. There was a video by Dr Oz and then the information about the item, when you pressed next to read more there was a page to chose what you would be interested in ordering. I chose one bottle so that I could read the information below the pop-up. There was nothing to close it out or put it into the background. The next pop up window asked if I had a yahoo or Google wallet. I checked no. The next thing I see is thank you for your order of 5 bottles for $159.00.

I called the number provided immediately and was told it was already processed and shipped. Impossible it has only been 49 seconds. They refused to any cancelation or refund. I requested to talk to a supervisor and was told there wasn't any and hung up on me. Then I called my bank and told them what had happened. Keep in mind not even 10 minutes had passed and they already took the money out of my account. I have been going back and forth with them and my bank for several days. At this point it looks like I am stuck with 5 bottles of pills I don't want or need. Just beware of these thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/garcinia-cambogia-nutrition/St-George-Utah-84791/garcinia-cambogia-nutrition-thieves-scammers-and-general-rip-off-company-St-George-Uta-1048643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on garcinia cambogia nutrition

how was bank info received by the pill company?

AUTHOR: rick in cal - ()

I also received 5 bottles of these pills I never ordered from clicking on the "more info" link from someone on my address book-however no bank info was ever given, and I have yet to see where any money was taken from any of my accounts-to the consumer that posted this report-did you ever provide bank info?  I'm curious where they got it.