Complaint Review: garcinia cambogia

• Reported By: sharon — merced California
garcinia cambogia
Internet USA

garcinia cambogia best diet ripped me off of almost 400.00 Internet

I ordered their product and they told me i had 14 days to cancell,well beforee 14 days was up,they started charging my credit card 80.00-100.00.i ended up wi total of 386.70.i contacted the company and they me i could return their produc i had had already started taking ite i believed it really worked.uld not refund my money and i did not allow these other charges to be to my credit card,now im out of 400.00 and they wont give me my money back,can you help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/garcinia-cambogia/internet/garcinia-cambogia-best-diet-ripped-me-off-of-almost-40000-Internet-1144486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on garcinia cambogia