linear

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: Madeline Martinez — Pontiac Michigan
Garcinia Cambogia
12760 Park Ave Riverton, Utah USA

Garcinia Cambogia They charge me $159.00 to my account that caused an overdrawn of $34.00 when the order was $2.99 SH Riverton Utah

I saw a advertizement of Garcinia Cambogia diaet pills for free the first bottle, and $2.99 Shipping and handleling, but they ofter you other promotions with other ofters It gives you option to choose yes or no thanks so I choose no thanks to all, and finish my transaction. As indicated at the end I could not print the reciept so I waited to come up in my statement it did but it was $159.00 so I called them it was a scam there are 302 complaints againts them other people has had the same problem I call them and told them about the problem and she ignord me her name is JOY she was not to Joyful so I was upset and they said they cannot give me a refund until I get the item return to them. so I have a overdraft of $34.00 that I have to pay because they are not paying for it. So please no one order from these people they are scammers and they ripp of your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Cambogia/Riverton-Utah-48340/Garcinia-Cambogia-They-charge-me-15900-to-my-account-that-caused-an-overdrawn-of-3400-1099052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Cambogia