Complaint Review: Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: chrissy34 — Stuart Florida
Garcinia Cambogia
7454 S Airport rd Ste A West Jordan, Utah USA

Garcinia Cambogia Ripped me off, Sent Product without Authorization West Jordan Utah

I looked online at this product that helps you loose weight. I put my Information in the computer but did not click submit. I was charged the next day for a product in which I did not authorize. I called my bank and found out. I called the company called Garcinia Cambogia and the Rep named Lisa claimed that I was a liar and that I ordered it.  She would not stop the shipment either!!She said that I would have to return it and pay for shipping with delivery notification along with a 15 percent restocking fee once the item is returned for something I never agreed on ordering to begin with.

They are a hug Scam. They are stealing from people!! I received the product and filed a claim with my Bank. I got the product 2 weeks later  and Lisa clamed that you only have 14 days to return the product if your not happy with it. I just got it in the mail 3 days ago and I did not even open it. I am sending it back today. I am unhappy and feel I was ripped off with this and all of the fees I have to pay for no reason!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Cambogia/West-Jordan-Utah-84084/Garcinia-Cambogia-Ripped-me-off-Sent-Product-without-Authorization-West-Jordan-Utah-1140352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Cambogia