Complaint Review: Garcinia-Cambogia/Riverton-Utah

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Gloria — West Sacramento California
Garcinia-Cambogia/Riverton-Utah
12760 Park Ave Riverton, Utah USA

Garcinia-Cambogia/Riverton-Utah I ordered a "Free" Trial of Garcinia-Cambogia and was only suppose to pay shipping which was $2.95. I received a receipt for $2.95 but when I checked my credit card, I was charged $159.00. This was on 11/9/13. I called on 11/11/13 and was told the only way they would refund my money was if I returned the product. I called them today because I finally received the product and now I have to pay to ship it back to them. I've also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Riverton, Utah. Riverton Utah

*General Comment: Still fighting for my money back

On 11/9/13 I attempted to obtain a "Free" trial of the weight loss product Garcinia-Cambogia through a company located in Riverton, Utah.  The cost to me was suppose to be shipping only which was $2.95 (I have a receipt verifing this is what I ordered) Imagine my surprise when I checked my credit card and found I was charged $159.00 instead of the $2.95.  I called the company at (888) 373-3911 and explained what occurred and that I wanted my money refunded to me.  I was told the only way that would happen is if I returned the product.  I finally received the product today 11/15/13 and so I called to find out the address to return it to and who would pay for the shpping.  I was told since I chose to return the product that I was responsible for cost of the shipping.  This company is a complete rip off.  I have filed a complained with the Better Business Bueau in Riverton, Utah.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-CambogiaRiverton-Utah/Riverton-Utah-84065/Garcinia-CambogiaRiverton-Utah-I-ordered-a-Free-Trial-of-Garcinia-Cambogia-and-was-onl-1099613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia-Cambogia/Riverton-Utah

#1 General Comment

Still fighting for my money back

AUTHOR: ken h - ()

This Co. took 358.80 from me. And only have reinburst 49.95 of it. Its been 3 weeks since I cancalled. And over 2 weeks since I sent their product back to them. They are crooks and will not do what they say.