Complaint Review: Garcinia Combogia Pro

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Nikki — Scottsdale Arizona
Garcinia Combogia Pro
16192 Costal Hwy Lewes, Delaware USA

Garcinia Combogia Pro FRAUD*** DO NOT BUY INTO*** SCAM*** PLEASE READ**** SAVE YOURSELF THIS HASSLE*** Lewes Delaware

Please please please do ot buy this product.  This is snake oil!  I have the same complaint as the others which is that they said I "joined" some kind of club.  They also said I got 3 bottles when I only got 2.  This product is nauseating, so I guess it works in that way to loose weight.  But who wants that!  Conviently there are no managers to talk to when you call.  However, when I reported them to my credit card company someone called me back the next day and wanted to reverse the charges IF I would drop the report.  Humm.  Can you say hassle.  Also if you have purchased this junk I recommend you cancl the card with which you purchased the product IMMEDiately to prevent them from charging you in the future.  This is what VISA immediately said to do. Also call the card to place a retraction of charges from the initial purchase because it was more than you agreed to.  Wow this is a drag and I hope this review helps others avoid the mistake I made!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Combogia-Pro/Lewes-Delaware-19958/Garcinia-Combogia-Pro-FRAUD-DO-NOT-BUY-INTO-SCAM-PLEASE-READ-SAVE-YOURSELF-1139082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Combogia Pro