Complaint Review: Garcinia pure select

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Kathy — Ingersoll Ontario
Garcinia pure select
7565 commercial way,unit E Henderson, NV 89011. US Henderson, Nevada USA

Garcinia pure select I ordered one bottle of the product and was to pay for shipping only. They have now billed me over two hundred dollars. Apparently for a subscription which I do not want. Henderson Nevada

I ordered a free bottle of the medication and was only to pay a minimal amount for the shipping. When I checked my credit card balance, I saw that they had charged me twice for over one hundred dollars each time. Apparently I signed up for a subscription for the product. I do not want a subscription and did not know that I had signed up for that.

These people are very deceptive! I want the charges removed from my credit card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-pure-select/Henderson-Nevada-89011/Garcinia-pure-select-I-ordered-one-bottle-of-the-product-and-was-to-pay-for-shipping-only-1125912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia pure select