Complaint Review: garcinia slim today

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Michelle — Bradenton Florida
garcinia slim today
las Vegas, Nevada USA

garcinia slim today my refund was never returned las Vegas Nevada

I placed an order on February 8, 2014  I canceled this same order on February 10,  2014 I never received anything product from this company.  I've called them over 10 times in reference to my refund and they giving the same lie over and over. The billing department is having problem. I was told on 2 / 10 / 2014 it will take 7 to 10 business days to recieve my refund. It is now March 27, 2014 and I have  yet to receive my refund of $ 159.00 I was told I didn't need the RMA # Because I called before the product was shipped.  My question is why is this company holding and playing around with my money.? I've called 1-888-373-3911 and 1-888-906-3498 customers service representatives and I keep getting the same lie. I have my attorney looking over this information. Because I believe I have been scammed.  If I have to miss days out from work to get this situation resolved it's going to cost your company alot more then $ 159.00 . I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! I NEVER RECEIVED NONE OF YOUR PRODUCT. SO WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE HOLDING MY MONEY????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/garcinia-slim-today/las-Vegas-Nevada/garcinia-slim-today-my-refund-was-never-returned-las-Vegas-Nevada-1134209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on garcinia slim today