Complaint Review: Garcinia Trial

Garcinia Trial
120 Smith Hines Road Greenville, South Carolina USA

Garcinia Trial Garcinia Trial Liars Greenville South Carolina

*General Comment: Garçina free trial definately a legal scam

I ordered the "free trial" on January 16, 2014 and paid the 4.95 for 1 bottle of garcinia cambogia and 4.95 for a bottle of ultra cleanse.  On January 18 I noted 2 deductions for $88.96 for this product and I immediately called their customer service number.  I was provided with return numbers since I had not opened the product and I isent them back 1/23/14 with USPS tracking so I know they were received at the address I was told to ship them to in Greenville, SC.

On January 29,2014 I contacted customer service and was told that the email I had received that day stating that the 2 refunds had been generated would be in my account in 3-5 business days.  I checked my account daily and still no refund had posted.  I called customer service again on 02/04/2014, 02/05/2014,02/06/2014, 02/14/2014 and 02/18/2014.  I was told today that my issue was still in the hands of the billing department "in the back" and they are very sorry it has taken so long but it sometimes takes up to 30 business days for a refund to occur.  I asked to speak to someone "in the back" or their IT dept and was told that is not possible.

I am furious that they jerked their money out of my account in 2 days and then I am still waiting for mine to be returned 20 days later than the day they emailed with transaction numbers for those 2 refunds that I STILL have not received.  Oh, they returned my 4.95 twice but not the $88.96 twice.

I will contact the attorney general's office and seek further legal assistance to just prevent this from happening to others.  These people have the audacity to thank me for my patience because they just cannot understand why I have not received my money back and they are so sorry.

My ordeal began 01/16/2014 and today is 02/18/2014 and it is still not resolved.  I returned both unopened bottles in good faith and I expect them toreturn my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Trial/Greenville-South-Carolina-29607/Garcinia-Trial-Garcinia-Trial-Liars-Greenville-South-Carolina-1124426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Trial

#1 General Comment

Garçina free trial definately a legal scam

AUTHOR: SoCal - ()

All I can say in regards to the Garçina cambogia slim free trial is one of the most creative scams. I too signed up for the $5.95 pay only shipping. A week later 3/23/14 I received my pills and little paper cutout w/ # to customer service (888)830-8620. until 3/27/14 I never saw the $5.95 deducted out of my banking instead on this day a pending transaction for $88& some change posted in my account. So naturally I called my bank to find out what the charge was,and it was  the  Garcina cambogia slims ftee trail scam. i told my bank that it was unauthorized transaction & my money was credited, but I needed to contact garcinatrial.com to dispute unautorized charge. I had bookmarked the free trial webpage , called 855-646-8848 that was posted on webpage. the phone rang & rang for 4-7 mins which I called 4 times. Right away I knew something was not right. I tried support@garcinatrial.com the provided email address again posted on webpage as email contact. Message didnt go through. So I used email contact and put it as web address, and internet security alerted me it was a phishing web link ready to steal any additional personal info (besides my bank card info they scammed me for when I signed for free trial). Be aware my story and the ladies story before mine are real. This website takes peoples hard earned money over and over again telling u refunds in th hands of bookkeeping department stalling as long as they can to take as many $88 "payments" as they can. Fortunately within 5 minutes of almost being a "phishing" web link  victim I called my bank change my account and canceled that card number. Advise to u Ms. From carolina, and all that become innocent victims always be skeptical of doing purchases online. I never do just for this reason the rare time I do some scam artist all cause because they say "payment for next months supply will be deducted from your account", can they scam u legally and rip you off laughing while you waste your time like a dog chasing it's tale trying to get your money back.