Complaint Review: garcinia ultra

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2014

• Reported By: jason philyaw — hartselle Alabama
garcinia ultra
Nationwide USA

garcinia ultra Support@garcinia ultra shop .com they charged me $4.95 for a trail then i got a bill for$ 96.48 and never received any product at all just beware of them all Nationwide

i just want my money back. I should have known this was a scam and I will contact the bbb .you didn't just take from me you took from my family I hope you get what's coming .this is sorry  I'll never order anything online again with trash like this out there hope you rot in hell .     do not buy anything from this company it's a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/garcinia-ultra/nationwide/garcinia-ultra-Supportgarcinia-ultra-shop-com-they-charged-me-495-for-a-trail-then-i-1164707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on garcinia ultra