Complaint Review: garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Jeannette L. Uhlrich — East Earl Pennsylvania
garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com
Nationwide USA

garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com delivery@mediahub.bzbodywellbein I paid an extra $48 for free refills,I've called 3 times and get the run-a-round Nationwide

In april of 2013 I saw the Dr. Oz show that had garcinia cambogia on it and decided to order it . I ordered 5 bottles because it was a bigger discount. It was $159 for 5 bottles, then I paid $48 more for free refills except for shipping and handling.

First it was supposed to be 1600 mg dosage ( I didn't know that for some time) and I only received 1300 mg dosage and 60% HCA. I researched it online and found out the best time to take the pills and proceded to use up all 5 bottles and still have not lost any weight.

I did not think about re-ordering right of way but then I changed my mind, I have called the phone # several times and they say they will send me a link to my email so I can order refills but I never receive the email. I call again and they apoligize ,and the same thing happens again, and the third time the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/garciniacambogianutritioncustomercarecom/nationwide/garciniacambogianutritioncustomercarecom-deliverymediahubbzbodywellbein-I-paid-an-ext-1135669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com