Complaint Review: Gardener's Choice - Spring River Nurseries

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 17, 2011

• Reported By:Thief River Falls Minnesota
Gardener's Choice - Spring River Nurseries
81961 Cnty. Rd. 687, S. Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 269-621-2481
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Gardener's Choice - Spring River Nurseries Rip Off!! Took my money and ran! Did not acknowledge sale or try to contact me! Hartford Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Gardender's Choice - Hartfor, MI

Ripoff!! Mailed a check in March for 3 Hardy Lavender Plants. It is now May and I have not received anything or heard from them! They cashed my check right away! What's going on?

Toni
Thief River Falls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2004 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gardeners-Choice-Spring-River-Nurseries/Hartford-Michigan-49057-8000/Gardeners-Choice-Spring-River-Nurseries-Rip-Off-Took-my-money-and-ran-Did-not-ackn-91447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gardener's Choice - Spring River Nurseries

Gardender's Choice - Hartfor, MI

AUTHOR: sheangel - (United States of America)

I had sent a suggestion to my family as to what I wanted for Mother's Day - The Humming bird vine. My daughter ordered 3 sets, my son 1 set and  my husband 3 sets. The ones from my daughter arrived  before mothers day and they looked like sticks, then the one set from my son just arrived, and they also looked like dead sticks, the ones my husband ordered hadn't even been sent yet.

So I called the company like you all did, they gave me a different number 866-518-2290 in a different part of the USA, it took three attempts to get through (apparently high volume of calls) and talked to someone to stop my husbands order since it wasn't even shipped yet, AND a credit back to my kids. I've learned a lesson the hard way, don't order plants, go to your local gardening store and ask if they carry what your looking for.