Complaint Review: Gardfield Research

• Reported By: Patricia — League City Texas
Gardfield Research
6600 Watson Rd. St. Louis, Missouri USA

Gardfield Research TOTAL SCAM St. Louis Missouri

I also received one of the scam letters and was anxious to believe that it was legitimate. However, my husband suggested that I contact the people whom the check was made from to ensure that it was, in factl, legitimate. Once I looked deeper into the offer, I realized that the check being from a Texas based Junior College with directions printed on the check that the college was to withdraw the funds from "Student Refunds", I knew that I was being extremely nieve if I believed it was legitimate. Taking time to read the accompanying letter, I saw spelling errors that made clear that the person or persons who made up the letter did not have total command of the English language. I googled the company and found the "Rip Off" Report and also, the web address is bogus. I regret now that I tore the check up instead of forwarding it to the college so they could pursue it though I doubt they would find any lead on who is doing this. It goes back to the old adage "If it seems too good to be true, it is too good to be true." What I am finding is that all these offers to show you how to make easiy money through the internet are mostly schemes. I have a alternate e-mail address that is full of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gardfield-Research/St-Louis-Missouri-63139/Gardfield-Research-TOTAL-SCAM-St-Louis-Missouri-1075429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gardfield Research