Complaint Review: Gardfield research

• Reported By: carol — saint augustine Florida
Gardfield research
6600 watson road St. Louis, Montana USA

Gardfield research secret shopper fraud St. Louis Montana

I went online to find a part time job that I could do at home. I found a job as a secret shopper. Later I recieved a letter from Gardfield Research with a check for 1,984.45. I was to call Mark Thomas at 438-985-1097 to acctive the check.

I did and was told the check was actived and to deposit it into my account. I was to wait two days then withdraw 1,470.00 to use at a Western Union.

After I withdraw the money I was to call Mark back so that he could give me the name of the recieving person to send the Westrn Union transfer to. My paid was 300.00 dollars for this and one other secret shopper job. The check including 114.45 for the Western Union transfer fee.

The last 100.00 dollars was for the second job as a secrect shopper at a department store. My bank return the check and I reported to the bank that the check was writtern against and they are looking into the matter. Always be weary of something that seems to good to be true, because it is what it seems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gardfield-research/St-Louis-Montana-63139/Gardfield-research-secret-shopper-fraud-St-Louis-Montana-1073098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gardfield research