Complaint Review: gardners services

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: gardner worker — Harvard Illinois
gardners services
harvard il harvard, Illinois USA

gardners services AKA Dave gardener gardner had no insurance and didn't pay tax for employees for a year tnen changer his company name and owner to savehis money harvard Illinois

*Author of original report: Really

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ex employee problem

I have worked for gardener for about 2 years, I thought it was a nice job but after the first year at tax time he I9 me which was not legal, he was a selfish man he wanted all the jobs and all the money.My second year he took  $75 to $100 from each pay check and didn't pay my taxes until the irs made him. Dave gardner is a money hungery person  and says he is a man of God, you can't serve two masters

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gardners-services/harvard-Illinois/gardners-services-AKA-Dave-gardener-gardner-had-no-insurance-and-didnt-pay-tax-for-emplo-1062187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gardners services

Really

AUTHOR: gardner worker - ()

After all I said and the report his own son made he can only attack us by saying we have problems, yea right if someone said this about me I would sue but he knows it true thats why we can only attack os personally he can't talk about our work because we make him money and worked for him for years. This paster told me he made $462, 000 last year but he's on line asking for donation, you can say what you want about me but let it be the truth, your truth will come one day.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ex employee problem

AUTHOR: Dave Gardner - ()

This is a good lesson for any employer. Make sure that you check out people you hire. this guy seems to have more problems than I thought. Nice try but we can prove you wrong again. Go get a job!

whereby