Complaint Review: Gardson Research

• Reported By: Michele — virginia beach Virginia
Gardson Research
6600 Watson Road St Louis, Missouri USA

Gardson Research Mail Fraud, Mystery Shopper Scam St Louis Missouri

I received a check in the mail this weekend for $2,030.10 telling me I had been accepted as a Customer Service Evaluator.  Now I do work online but didn't recall applying to this.  I checked the address of the envelope vs. the postmark address, the company sending it was Gardson Research but the check was from Prudential Retirement.  Than they ask me to call a #, deposit the check, withdrawl 1590.00 and go to western union as my first job, send the money and evaluate them.  Than spend $100.00 at another store, send them the receipts and I could keep $350.00 as my pay.  This caused major red flags so I googled the addresses, NOT VALID, googled the company and found many other people receiving checks from them in the last week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gardson-Research/St-Louis-Missouri-63139/Gardson-Research-Mail-Fraud-Mystery-Shopper-Scam-St-Louis-Missouri-1096843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gardson Research