Complaint Review: Gardson Research

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: kim — Elizabeon Tennessee
Gardson Research
6600 Watson Rd St Louis , Select State/Province USA

Gardson Research / Contact Mark Thomas no.1-514-5019408 / H.R Relation Officer Phil Hodson survey sponsors: CCCI, Georgian Bank , First State Bank Central, Texas, Federal Creit Union These are whom they are listing as Survey Sponors. For a home base job as a Customers Service Evaluator Repeference I.D # 37643 St Louis Missouri

This company Gardson Research sent me a letter hiring me as a Customers Service Evaluator. Inclosed  a check wrote out to me for

$ 2020.10  the break down of the spending went as

1.My first pay was included ................. 350.00

2. First assignment evaluate Western Unionby tranfer service with $1540.00 Fee for sending at amount would be $40.10

3.Take $ 100.00  to one of the stores on list an shop.

4. Also the merchandise was mine to keep just send them the receipts.

All this totaled $ 2030.10 but the check was only for $ 2020.10

So where was the othe$ 10.00 coming from my pocket.

Before doing of the task deposit the check after calling Mark Thomas at 1-514-501-9408 so he could give the authorization of the check being deposit. The wait 6 to 12 hours before starting my task.

If I hadn't called to tell someone of the good news that I could get  bill's caught up. I would have done this. This was very up .setting to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gardson-Research/St-Louis-Select-StateProvince-MO/Gardson-Research-Contact-Mark-Thomas-no1-514-5019408-HR-Relation-Officer-Phil-Hodso-1097182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gardson Research