Complaint Review: GARTH LAND

• Updated: Sun, November 10, 2013

• Reported By: Pricetamer — brownfield Texas
GARTH LAND
Hwy 114 Levelland, Texas USA

GARTH LAND GARTH LAND, JERK, MR ATTITUDE, GARTH LAND, LIAR, THEIF, GARTH LAND, IF YOU CAN'T EARN IT, STEAL IT, WANT TO BE CHEATED OUT OF YOUR MONEY? GO SEE GARTH LAND AT VERIZON Levelland Texas

I am building an IP camera network and called Verizon. I told them I wanted prepaid and they suggested the 890L. They wanted $200.00 for a refurb. I found them for $21.95 from Recellular.

I bought 6 of them and took 1 of them to the Verizon store in Levelland, Tx. They told me that the router I had would not work. That I needed to purchase a new one. So I did. They assured me it would work.

We started putting the system together, but we could not get it to Port Forward. They said that the model sold to me would not work, and to take it back to the store for a full refund.

We arrived at the store and the nicest girl waited on us. She had helped with the sale. As at the time of the sale she needed to ask for help. The manager GARTH LAND, told her what to say. She said that they could refund all accept for the month of service that I had paid for. That $60.00 could not be refunded.

I told her that I would not do that. That since I had used it very little I would pay a prorate of what I had used. She went to, GARTH LAND, and he sent her back to me. She said that They would refund it all, and charge $35.00 restcking Fee. Then here came GARTH. He said they did not tell me it would work. I could take it or leave with the Junk they sold me. Mind you, 5 minutes before all but the $60.00, then a $35.00 restock. BEWARE of Verizon in Levelland, Tx!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GARTH-LAND/Levelland-Texas-79316/GARTH-LAND-GARTH-LAND-JERK-MR-ATTITUDE-GARTH-LAND-LIAR-THEIF-GARTH-LAND-IF-YOU-CAN-1098067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GARTH LAND