Complaint Review: Gary Ernest Melchiorre

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: Carol — Conroe Texas
Gary Ernest Melchiorre
13519 Villa Arbor Dr Houston, Texas USA

Gary Ernest Melchiorre Gem Star Construction Services Con Man, not to be believed, looks for vulnerable people, and then sticks it so them with his silver tongue Houston Texas

*Author of original report: A Big Thank You to Jaime

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Carol's remodel

Gem Star Const. Srvs. is a con game gone terribly wrong.  Gary E. Melchiorre is the biggest con artist that I have ever been introduced to (unfortunantely).  He has a silver tongue and will tell you just what you want to hear and then doesn't follow through to completion.

Gary bs's you so that you will hear what you want, and will try everything he can to get you to spend more money, then he sticks it too you with hugh unjustfiable $ amounts to do the work, after the fact.  He tells so many tall tales that he forgets what he told you from one week to the next, or who he told the tales too.

I have seen him one time in the last 5-1/2 months.  The job is not complete, and there is an extremely large amount of re-do that needs to be done.  He promotes a 5 Year warranty. That's a Joke!  If you can't get a hold of him your out of luck.  He was more excuses than anyone I know.

Buyer be very aware of his work, workmanship and honesty.  If it's not in writing before he starts you job, don't let him start.  You will never see any paperwork as to what he spent on any given day.  Also, he tells you he will give you your materials at his cost.  Guess what?  You can go to (((competitor's name redacted))), (((redacted))) or (((redacted))) and get the same prices he gets.  No big savings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gary-Ernest-Melchiorre/Houston-Texas-77070/Gary-Ernest-Melchiorre-Gem-Star-Construction-Services-Con-Man-not-to-be-believed-looks-1105534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary Ernest Melchiorre

A Big Thank You to Jaime

AUTHOR: Carol - ()

I just want to thank Jaime for coming forward and being honest.  To clarify one point though.  Yes, Gary threatened me with a lein, but it was for the tools that had been left at my house for many months on an incomplete deck job.  He did not even bother to call to see if I was even home.  He just showed up, and had the gaul to threaten to file a lein and when that didn't scare me, he threatened to go to the police.  As I did not have the tools at my location any longer, because it had been so long, I told him he could come back the next day to pick them up.  I left them on the outside of my gate, and since I haven't heard from him I would have to assume that they were picked up.  He told me he was starting a new job, and my only thought was what poor WOMEN took his speil hook, line & sinker.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Carol's remodel

AUTHOR: Wolf - ()

I worked for Gary Melchiorre on Carol's house and everything this woman says is true. What she left out was Gary threatening liens on her home in hopes to scare her out of more money. Gary would overcharge clients outragously for materials and for modifications. I quit working for Gary Melchiorre on Carol's home because I couldn't stand working for a con man. Beware of this criminal cause that's what he is just google his name "Gary Ernest Melchiorre" and up comes his mugshot from Florida. If you have further questions give me a call my name is Jamie (((redacted)))