Complaint Review: gary jobcorp

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: richard — leesville Louisiana
gary jobcorp
2800 airport hwy 21 san marco, Texas USA

gary jobcorp I when 1999 to gary jobcorps and graduate from job corps i just lose all my diplomas and G.E.D i got my DRIVING LICENSE from there i took drive ed ...i call a phone number tha i found in the web..i call and they make me look around cuz there they never tranfer me to the main office... so now im looking for one gto help me please....... san marco Texas

*Consumer Comment: This is not a fault of the Gary Job Corps Center!

TO may consert

when to gary jobcorp in 1999 and graduated with a G.E.D and BASI ELECTRICIAN and took driving school there too...my problem now is tha i lose all my paper and diploma for there rezon the i just got divoce my ex wife burn all my paper diploma birth certificated and ssn so im try to recover my G.E.D so i such in the web for gary jjobscorps and the give me a 1800 733 5627 i call try to find a answer how to recover my diploma so they let me in hold for 30 min waiting and finally some one answer me explaining tha the wrong number the was to in roll so the person give me garyjobcorps main office in san marco texas 512 3966652 so i call and the tranfer me to information so all this time no one cant help me so

they trafer me to the directo from jobscorps and they explain to me tha the year i was alot of paper got lose cuz it was another company tha person told me tha for me to call back in the next day so i did ...they told me the they only find basic ELECTRICIAN INF...of me and i told them tha im took G.E.D and driving school and they just told me tha they cant help me cuz on tha year was alot of mix ..and they can only send me my electian diploma...i think the they should look more into it and find out but they dont like they jobs ....i just call againg 5/17/13 they just act like tha not they problem.....tha why im reporting this to yall..and wish tha yall understand this problem i need my diplomas cuz in this state you not no one if you dont have diploma and im try to get on my feet ...please help me with all my respect thank you for ur time ....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gary-jobcorp-/san-marco-Texas-78667/gary-jobcorp-I-when-1999-to-gary-jobcorps-and-graduate-from-job-corps-i-just-lose-all-my-1051880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gary jobcorp

This is not a fault of the Gary Job Corps Center!

AUTHOR: Treva - ()

You would need to contact the board of education in the county where you received your G.E.D. and would most likely have to provide proof of identity in order to obtain a copy of your G.E.D.

The same stands for driving school - Contact the individual school.

The job corps center is not responsible for either of these two documents.

You have filed a report under the pretense that the Gary Job Corps center has done wrong against you when it is simply your own ignorance of not knowing where to call or visit to obtain the proper documentation.