Complaint Review: Gasbike.net

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: leroybrown — sedona Arizona
Gasbike.net
15825 Stagg Street Van Nuys, California USA

Gasbike.net Kings Motor Bikes Nationwide Access, LLC Look Out! These guys sell & ship defective parts that have no warranty Van Nuys California

Bad, Bad business practices. I placed more than 3 orders with this company in the last 4 months for a total over $1500 dollars. Every order was missing parts, had wrong parts or defective parts.

My last order had all the parts but 4 parts were broken or defective. I contacted the company and was told to call back because they were closed.

3 days, 8 phone calls and less than 30 days since my last purchase. The company will not replace the defective parts. I was first told they will not replace them because the order was placed last month. Then I was told that they would not replace the item because their parts do not have any warranty. I was sold and shipped parts that do not and will not work. They are advertized as new working parts, this false advertizing.

I was hung up on by the manger who told me there was no manager available. I didn not get any return phone calls from the manager who I asked to call me. I have sent numerious emails,  with photo documentation and they still will not replace the defective items.

I let my bank deal with them, a formal complint was filed with the BBB & Attorney Generals office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gasbikenet/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Gasbikenet-Kings-Motor-Bikes-Nationwide-Access-LLC-Look-Out-These-guys-sell-ship-def-1098688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gasbike.net