• Report: #1120707

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Brad — Las Vegas Nevada
Gaskets Rock
Pitt, Pennsylvania USA

Gaskets Rock Jim Cox They are selling nock of products and advertising that they are 100% OEM, he does not purchase any products from the OEM manufactures. All of the business owners in this industry have tried to get the PA Attorney General to put Pitt Pennsylvania

*General Comment: ripoff

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Gaskets Rock - An Extraordinary Reputation

Gaskets Rock and its owner Jim Cox continues to run every type of scams from selling franchise business to marking his products 100% OEM. This is truly dissecption and unfair practice in the world of business.

We have sent out letters to the PA Attourny General, FTC, and all the states he is doing business in. Along with the fauls advertising he is selling franchisse business without having the proper license. Jim Cox and his father in law Bruce Williams were shut down in Calif, Washington, Oregan, and Nevada just to name a few. They were sued in Florida in 07 the case was Seevers vs Williams. If you google these people you will find all kinds of Bad.

Someone needs to help put a stop to people like this, they made Millions off of the BW Gaskets scam and they are back at it as Gaskets Rock. You get caught and you just change your name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 01:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gaskets-Rock/Pitt-Pennsylvania-15205/Gaskets-Rock-Jim-Cox-They-are-selling-nock-of-products-and-advertising-that-they-are-100-1120707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gaskets Rock

#1 General Comment

ripoff

AUTHOR: Gasket Guy - ()

I just came across this reponse from Jim Cox, just let me say the following and you be the judge.

1. Jim Cox is married to Bruce and Ann Williams daughter!

2. Please try making a ford or chevy door gasket and advertise its as OEM.

3. All of the Gasket Guy's use the same gasket profiles and welding equipment that Jim Cox used, made by Fab-x.

4. There are only two extruders in the united states that can make the claim of OEM and they don't say that      becouse it will make the OEM mad and breach their contracts.

5. The extruder that Jim Cox uses (Fab-X) does not extrude for the OEM's and has not done so since 2007.

6. Jim Cox was the Director of Sales and Marketing of BW Gaskets DBA: Gasket Guy prior to starting Gasket Rocks, Gasket Guy was started in 2002 by Bruce Williams his father-in-law.

7. Jim Cox is using the Gasket Guy program that was designed Bruce Williams and his brother.

After reading the ripoff report that was sent to me by a fellow Gasket Guy, I had to set the record straight. Jim please answer this.

Gasket Guy.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Gaskets Rock - An Extraordinary Reputation

AUTHOR: Jim Cox - ()

My name is Jim Cox and I am the President of Gaskets Rock, LLC.  I am writing about the completely erroneous accusations in the above “anonymous” comment.  Based on the verbiage, the complaint is likely from a competitor, who has trouble competing with our extraordinary company.

However, I would still like to address them.  First, even though the above report is incredibly slanderous, none the less, it gives me the opportunity to introduce Gaskets Rock and the outstanding individuals throughout the country, who are affiliated with us.

Okay, in response, manufacturers do not manufacture their own refrigeration gaskets.  They either purchase the completely made gaskets or they buy the extruded material.  Much like Ford or GM does not manufacture every single part that goes into their cars.  Gaskets Rock stands behind our statement that we provide and install OEM and better than OEM quality gaskets.  We are very proud of the thousands of very satisfied customers we have throughout the United States.

I am the founder and owner of Gaskets Rock.  We were established in January of 2009 and are in no way affiliated with BWGaskets.  I am, and always have been, 100% owner of Gaskets Rock.  Myself, nor my company, has ever been sued.  Nor, have we been removed from any state.  Also, we have never and will never sell franchises.  We look for outstanding people to represent our product.  They do not pay any money whatsoever to us, as we invest in them.

Lastly, the above comments suggest that words alone would build a strong customer base.  Words cannot build and maintain the extraordinary customer base that Gaskets Rock has.   An extraordinary product, unparalleled service and unmatched knowledge for refrigeration gaskets maintains our great customers.  That is what has built Gaskets Rock…not words, as the “anonymous” person above would have you believe.

If you would like to discuss my comments or the previous misguided, slanderous comments, please feel free to call me at 412.787.2111 or 1.800.790.9284!

I very much appreciate you reading my response!

Best regards,

Jim Cox                                                                                                           President / Gaskets Rock, LLC                                                           www.GasketsRock.com