Complaint Review: Gasmart #6 (Vickee)

• Submitted: Wed, October 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: ninat0 — Fredericksburg Virginia
Gasmart #6 (Vickee)
2118 North Frederick Pike Winchester, Virginia USA

Gasmart #6 (Vickee) I worked for Vickee at the Gas Mart on Frederick Pike In Winchester, VA. I was forced to leave, abrubtly due to a family emergency. I went back to Fredericksburg, Va. This man who owns all the Gas Marts in the Northern Western Virginia area gave me a bad pay check and refuses to make it good. I have a hole in my checking account because I placed it in my checking account, and it had bounced only 3days later. I called Vickee over a week ago. He never returns my calls. It was only for 106.78 plus the servicce fee I had to pay. He claims he is sending me a money order...but hey I have not heard from him. I showed up and cooked over 500.00 worth of deli food for this guy. Do not buy gas from him. He waters it down. Winchester Virginia

I worked for the man, Vickee at the #6 Gas Mart located in Winchester, VA. I had a family emergency and had to move back down to Fredericksburg, VA.

I asked "Vickee" to please mail both my checks. He did, but the one check that had more money on it bounced in my checking account. It was only 106.78. they also charged me 9.00 for the fee.  That was over a week ago and this man refuses to make the check good or help me get that hole out of my bank account. He claims he is sending me a money order.

I have not heard from him in 9 days. He is a rip off. There is a report on this site about a bad tank of gas and I really believe he is a rip off.

On Tuesday, October 01, 2013 He forced me to break up cases of name brand beer to create 4-6packs. I do believe that is against the law according to the State of Virginia about breaking up cases of beer from 24 to 6. It is a 10.00 profit.

He is very cruel to his entire staff. He will not make good on a pay check and I have no way of getting back to Winchester.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gasmart-6-Vickee/Winchester-Virginia-22603/Gasmart-6-Vickee-I-worked-for-Vickee-at-the-Gas-Mart-on-Frederick-Pike-In-Winchester-1095736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gasmart #6 (Vickee)