Complaint Review: Gateway Computer service

• Submitted: Mon, November 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Nana — Vancouver Washington U.S.A.
Gateway Computer service
Up-State New York Internet, New York United States of America

Gateway Computer service Owes me 3 months of seervice help Internet, New York

I called the Gateway Service and they sold me a service plan for a year for $199.99.  The last time I called for help was for the lost of my dial up modem.  The girl that was trying to help me was guessing at everything.  She   gave me a bogus dial up modem number she said was the modem for my year and make computer and it wasn't.  After wasting 30 minutes on my cell phone I told her I was going to hang up and try back later.  After that Gateway would not answer my calls and I still have 3 months left on my service plan.  So they got 3 months of pay free.  Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Computer-service/Internet-New-York-/Gateway-Computer-service-Owes-me-3-months-of-seervice-help-Internet-New-York-521550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Computer service