Complaint Review: Gateway Energy Corp

• Reported By: Charles — Monroe Township New Jersey
Gateway Energy Corp
400 Rella Blvd, Suite 300 Montebello , New York USA

Gateway Energy Corp Over Charge and rip off consumer Montebello New York

I had been using Gateway to supply my home with electric power.  The township where I live has made a contract with another electic supplier for energy in the township.  In order to be included in this proagram it required that I cancel my arrangements with Gateway.  I have just received my fonal bill covering December 11, 2013 to January 9, 2014.  Gateway charged me for power only for this period $547.03 for 3783 KWH.   For the period one year earlier(to Jan 9, 2013) my usage was 1337 KWK.  My highest bill for the calander year (2013) was $243.17.  The total KWH for the eleven months prior was 13319 KWH and my total charges including delivery charges  was $1879.17 with delivery charges of over $60.00 per month.

I feel this charge represents a deliberate and calous rip off on Gateway's part.  I would like to know how I can recoup this obvious over charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Energy-Corp/Montebello-New-York-10901/Gateway-Energy-Corp-Over-Charge-and-rip-off-consumer-Montebello-New-York-1116382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Energy Corp