Complaint Review: Gateway Energy

• Reported By: Jennifer — Bordentown New Jersey
Gateway Energy
400 Rella Boulevard Montebello, New York USA

Gateway Energy Gateway Energy is a scam Montebello New York

Gateway Energy is a scam - they told me that I would be saving money on my utility bills every month. I saved a few dollars for the first few months. Then I kept getting huge bills and finally figured out that Gateway Energy was charging me so much more than my regular utility company! I told them I wanted to cancel and they attempted to make it difficult for me to do so. I was persistent about canceling and then was told it would take 1-3 billing cycles for me to cancel. So now I am stuck paying their outrageous fees for the next 1-3 months. They are a huge scam and will not save you any money...buyer beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Energy/Montebello-New-York-10901/Gateway-Energy-Gateway-Energy-is-a-scam-Montebello-New-York-1111871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Energy