Complaint Review: Gateway Energy

• Reported By: Amir — Cedar Grove New Jersey
Gateway Energy
PO. Box 180 Tulsa , Select State/Province USA

Gateway Energy SCAM Tulsa Oklahoma

With reference to the above account, this is to express my utmost dissatisfaction with the customer service I received from Gateway Energy

Gateway Energy has changed the gas supply rate, from $ 0.53 to $0.79 without any notifications, though we were informed by Gateway Energy that they will send us a written notification 30 days prior to any changes, this was explained by the representative when we signed up for services.

I contacted the company customer service and explained the situation, however they were very unprofessional stating that they never said that, and when I asked them to go back to the recorded phone calls, they could not find a recorded record for me.

They confirmed that they will not change the rate and accordingly, I requested to cancel the service; however they told me that they will still charge me the rate of .79 for 2 more cycling periods.

I strongly believe that is absolutely unprofessional and it is a SPAM, and I am requesting for a credit back for the overcharge for these periods.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Energy/Tulsa-Select-StateProvince-74101/Gateway-Energy-SCAM-Tulsa-Oklahoma-1108527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Energy