Complaint Review: Gateway Financial Solutions

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Highland Michigan
Gateway Financial Solutions
P.O. Box 3257 Saginaw, Michigan USA

Gateway Financial Solutions This company is corrupt!! Should be put out of business!! Saginaw Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Okay, so you have "perfect credit".....

*Author of original report: Are you retarded?

*Consumer Comment: Oh Poor Baby

I have been financing a car through this company for 16 mos, on time, have never missed a payment. They set off a "beeping signal" to my car last week, indicating they did not receive my current payment. I told them, not only did your company recieve my money order, but according to Western Union, YOU CASHED IT!! They would not agree with me, called me "rude", hung up on me several times, and SHUT MY CAR OFF! I had no vehicle for an entire day. My son and I had to walk on foot, (whereas he ended up getting hurt) and finally I had a friend of mine call them.

They threatened to hang up on him also, so he informed Gateway if they do not turn my car back on, SINCE THEY HAD ALREADY CASHED MY CHECK, that we would have a lawyer by Friday. They put him on hold, and within 20 minutes had "miraculously" found my money order in another clients file. Mistakes happen,,,,,but instead of giving me the benefit of the doubt, they treated me as the ENEMY and caused mental and emotional stress for me and my family. Gateway Financial is unprofessional, rude, corrupt (25% interest? Really?) and absolutely treats their customers with distain. How dare they??? Dont go near them, you will end up broke, and, as it turns out.....ON FOOT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Financial-Solutions/Saginaw-Michigan-48605/Gateway-Financial-Solutions-This-company-is-corrupt-Should-be-put-out-of-business-Sag-1088588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Financial Solutions

Okay, so you have "perfect credit".....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

In that case, you are stupid beyond belief to go with Gateway.  Here's from their web site...

"Founded in 1996, GFS is a Michigan based sub-prime finance company that provides indirect automobile financing to individuals with challenging or limited credit. We purchase retail installment sales contracts from both franchised and independent automobile dealerships.

With more than 17 years of experience in sub-prime finance we recognize the value in putting the customer first. Our approval process begins with a PERSON, not a SCORE. This means that everyone has a chance to obtain vehicle financing, regardless of their credit."

Why would ANYONE with "perfect credit" go with a sub-prime lender charging double digit interest and installing a GPS disabling device on their vehicle.

You are either lying about your "perfect credit" or you are as dumb as you appear to be...which is it?

There are NO other choices.

Are you retarded?

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - ()

My goal is to inform the public to avoid this company. Since you have no intelligent commentary, (based on the fact that my credit is perfect for one) you are already proving to be intellectually inferior from the start. I refuse to argue with a half-wit who's main goal is to sit around in his underwear all day, rubutting with comments such as "waa, waa, waa". For the rest of you, as I stated, please be weary of this company. For Jim, go for it. They would looovvvee to have you as their #1 customer!

Oh Poor Baby

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Isn't it SO, SO terrible you had to walk!  Imagine the mental anguish!  You're right, mistakes happen.  If you didn't like the interest rate, then you should have signed the contract!  Better yet, perhaps you should have not destroyed your credit so that you ended up with a SUBPRIME lender.  Neither you nor any other deadbeat is ENTITLED to low interest rates!