Complaint Review: Gateway Tax Services

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted — Beverly Hills California
Gateway Tax Services
11200 Crenshaw Boulevard Inglewood, California USA

Gateway Tax Services Crystal Alamillo The Worst Staff Ever! Tacky Going No Where Thugs & Convicts! Un-Couth Un-Proffesional Inglewood California

Gateway Tax Service is completely disastrous when it comes to tax preparation and customer service.

The staff appears to be less than stellar when you look at them, but I tried to be open and not judge by looks. The first preparer I interacted with was tattoed everywhere you could publicly see, one would not be shocked if you saw her out on the east end of Los Angeles (An ole eastie lookin ass bitch).

She did the best with her ability, afterall most of her kind only graduated through social promotion & a 'D' average. She sat with me all of 5 minutes and was done. Her lacking questions and preparing fictious shit with no customer consent to fatten her low pockets is the least I could say.

A couple of weeks later, I was phoned by a supposed higher authority. Her name was Crystal Alamillo. No Orgulla Pride for this Latina! She presents herself as woman of a professional demeanor over the phone, but she's far from it. She has the absolute worst follow up in the world to say the least. She's proof of the negative stereotype of urban Latina women, a trashy latin whose probably illegal.

I am clueless as to what they have submitted, due to the fact that their phone just rings the day in its entirety. If you are lucky to get an answer, its the receptionist who is clearly lacking drive & education and is there for that little minimum wage they taxed on. They take a message that seems to go out the fucking window cause you never get a call back. Thats makes them totally worthless. Someone even picked up and hung up.

I heard that the owners are illegally in the country on false names and all out fucking criminals. Non of them degreed outside of those "Hood" tax classes were you're certified in 20 minutes.

Ive not yet received my refund, however thats not a problem because its barely been the stated time for my refund. There were many additional things I needed to share with my preparer, questions that I had for them, amendments to be done, but I've not spoke with the staff at Gateway in ages.

They have no rate information, the why & what they charge is unknown which should have served as a red flag for me. My mistake!

I am not at all a racist or hateful man, I call it how I see it. Gateway Tax Service is an unethical instituition ran by ghetto ass nig*rish muthaf*cas who aint sh*! Straight up. I state the term nig*rish with a meaning of ignorance cause Crystal's a mexican and all the staff is not black. Not that I would use a racial slur. A term identifiable for a group of ignorant ass unintelligent hood muthaf*cas... Thats nig*rish.

Stay away from there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Tax-Services/Inglewood-California-90303/Gateway-Tax-Services-Crystal-Alamillo-The-Worst-Staff-Ever-Tacky-Going-No-Where-Thugs--1048324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Tax Services