Complaint Review: Gaylia C. Smith, DDS

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Sandra — Cleveland Ohio
Gaylia C. Smith, DDS
408 Burlington Ave Gibsonville, North Carolina USA

Gaylia C. Smith, DDS tryed to rip me off for $5,729.00 for dental services I don't need! She is a White Collar Criminal who needs to be locked up in my opinion! Gibsonville North Carolina

Gaylia C. Smith completely lied to me regarding dental services.  She said I needed three root canals and a bridge for $5,729.00.  I told her I will need a second opinion and she became extremely irrate and rude!  This woman literally whispered in my ear saying "I don't need your money anyway you old white bitch".  Totally out of control behavior and unprofessional to say the least.  I went to a reputable Dentist in Greensboro, NC and they told me all I needed was a cleaning!  I strongly believe this so called "Dentist" is a racist and a thief who especially preys on the elderly.  I am a senior citizen and have never been disrespeted and lied to like this in my entire life.  PLEASE do not go to her for any of your dental needs.  She WILL rip you off!  You've been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gaylia-C-Smith-DDS-/Gibsonville-North-Carolina-27249/Gaylia-C-Smith-DDS-tryed-to-rip-me-off-for-572900-for-dental-services-I-dont-need-1117019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gaylia C. Smith, DDS