Complaint Review: Gazelle Interactive

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: California
Gazelle Interactive
1118 Atlantic Ave Suite D Delray Beach, Florida USA

Gazelle Interactive Dominic Zaccheo & Ryan Walker They promised and made a deal with me to get my company on Google Maps. They took a sizable deposit from me and never delivered. In fact the company told me the completed the task but after checking and calling the company for months I found out the work had was never completed. I was told by the CFO Dominic Zaccheo that I would not receive any of my money back even after they lied to me. Delray Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The company tried to extort money for services we performed successfully

I am a business owner and I'm writing this to make other busuness owner aware of this internet marketing company. I was told I would be able to advance my company on Google and in order to do that I would need to pay an sizable up-fornt deposit. I had dealt with this company for almost a year and felt comfortable. Well I was told it would take a month or two to complete the task. Time past and I never saw the results appear so I called the tech that had been working on it. I was told the project was completed but I was never able to find it on the web.

So I ask the company to supply information able the Google task and for months nobody would return my call. I was later emailed by the CFO of the company telling me to pay for the monthly service and that I was behind. I told them I wouldn't pay anymore money until they proved to me they completed the task or I want my money back.

We then made a deal that I wouldn't pay anymore money until they completed the original task that they told me was finished.

To make a long story short they never completed the original task and they CFO is still refusing to reinburse the deposit back.

STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gazelle-Interactive/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Gazelle-Interactive-Dominic-Zaccheo-Ryan-Walker-They-promised-and-made-a-deal-with-me-t-1159047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gazelle Interactive

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The company tried to extort money for services we performed successfully

AUTHOR: owner - (USA)

in 9 years of doing business i have never had a complaint .  this customer asked for google maps locations to be implemented, at the time google would allow for phone number verification, in the process of doing so they switched to postcard verification , we still managed to complete the services for the customer but the customer said "I want all my money back even though you did the work, or I will write a rip off report about your company"  ,, we felt we did the work and we did above and beyond what we should have done.  the client was extorting money from us when we put in 50 hours of time doing this for him.  My company has never had a negative complaint until this guy comes around.  check out our google plus reviews which are flawless.