Complaint Review: GCI

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: GCI Hater — Chugiak Alaska
2800 C Street Anchorage, Alaska USA

GCI consumers beware Anchorage Alaska

Consumers beware:: In my opinion, GCI has terrible customer service, for some reason I have to call every month to question . I got so sick of calling them every month to question my bill, that I decided to fire them and give my business to a more reputable company. Before cancelling my cable TV service they made me return the DVR and box to a GCI office.. Which I did (eagle river office).. They claim that it was never received and billed me $575.00.. In my opinion they are totally incompetent .. I switched over to MTA.. MTA has great service and I love the company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GCI/Anchorage-Alaska-99509/GCI-consumers-beware-Anchorage-Alaska-1140801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GCI