Complaint Review: GDR property amnagement, LLC

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: monewton505 — rio rancho New Mexico
GDR property amnagement, LLC
5848 Osuna Rd NE Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

GDR property amnagement, LLC ripped me off of my deposit and fraud Albuquerque New Mexico

GDR is and will rob you out of any and all deposit and charge you for any fake charges they can get away with... we took photos before we signed the contract and gave GDR a copy as well, and lived in one of the homes for 4.5 years. we called and asked for final walk through, they never did it with us so we turned in the keys on the date they asked us to and then they went in and did the walk through and chumed up charges of fixing light fixtures and cleaning carpets and door tracks..we left new door tracts we bought when we first moved in and asked for them to come fix them. light fixtures did not need replaceing..they all worked and we had installed new bulbs low energy at that, at $75.00 for the whole home.

They are billing me for another full month rent even after the fact that my wife and I called 3 seperate times telling them we were looking for a new home and then signing on one and then we were moving out at the end of the next month. and for another $950.00 for chumped up charges...they also did that to the last renter they had in the home. charging him for removal and cleanup of a composter that was left before he moved in..I cleaned it up and removed it as well as installing a sprinkler system. and they are charging me for that. I have written statements from all my neighboys and an aunt that helped clean and knew what the home looked like the day we moved out and handed in the keys.

They will steal and make false accuations against you..do not go through them for a rental and stay away from their construction company as well. We lived with holes in our kitchen celing and our master bedroom celing from a broked coil on our heater. the coil took 3 months to replace and the holes 6 months to fix...the other hole was in the upstairs beedroom next to the bathroom, that hole was created when GDR called a plumber to fix the bathtub. that hole wasnt fixed untill just this year 2013 and was created back in 2008 when we first moved in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GDR-property-amnagement-LLC/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87109/GDR-property-amnagement-LLC-ripped-me-off-of-my-deposit-and-fraud-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-1052493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GDR property amnagement, LLC