Complaint Review: GE Capital Retail Bank

• Reported By: PissedConsumer — United States of America
GE Capital Retail Bank
P.O. Box 960013 Orlando, Florida United States of America

GE Capital Retail Bank- Locked Out Account and Lied Orlando, Florida

GE Capital Retail Bank is horrible in terms of there services. I have several accounts with them and they tend to do the same for all, they don't keep accurate records, they tend to try to send things to collections or have collections agencies to call you for a payment that is one day late.  The account that I am complaining about is an Amazon account.

1. I have been out of my account to make payments online. I am suppose to be getting billing through the mail and had not.  I contacted them to get account information to send in a payment.  They asked for all personal information that they should have and I was told to call another number.  Apparently it was a 3rd party collection agency. That number had me on hold for over 30 min. It asked for the same information that was given before and when I got a person, I was hung up on.

I contacted GE Capital again and was transferred another 3 times and the same thing happened. They would not give me information regarding the account. Finally the guy tells me that the account was with Zwicker and told me to call them.  I asked when had it been transferred there and he gives me a date of July 10, 2012. I have proof of cancelled checks to GE Capital/Amazon past that time. This could not be the case.  I have not gotten any letter or anything for Zwicker.  I know that I have to pay out this account, but what do I do at this point. I feel a set-up or scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32895-0013/GE-Capital-Retail-Bank-Locked-Out-Account-and-Lied-Orlando-Florida-974931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Capital Retail Bank