Complaint Review: GE Captal / Wal-Mart

• Reported By: T. M. Lloyd — Edwardsville Illinois
GE Captal / Wal-Mart
PO Box 965024 Orlando, Florida USA

GE Captal / Wal-Mart Declared Me Deceased Orlando Florida

I received notification of a change to my credit report. Upon checking into the change, I learned GE Capital/Wal-Mart, Orlando, Florida, had entered the information.  I contacted the bank, and after being transferred to several customer service representatives, I was told that the company was informed that I was deceased in a telephone call and had verified the information through public records. I informed them that nothing could be further from the truth, and inquired as to if I could make a payment on my account over the phone.  The company refused to take a payment, and ceased sending monthly bills or statements out.  Additionally, they have repeatedly refused to correct the erroneous, negative information which they enterdd on my credit report. I've become so frustrated with this companies antics, that I will not contact them anymore to attempt to fix their obvious error.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Captal-Wal-Mart/Orlando-Florida-32896/GE-Captal-Wal-Mart-Declared-Me-Deceased-Orlando-Florida-1109409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE Captal / Wal-Mart