Complaint Review: G.E. Career Center

• Reported By: Storm — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
G.E. Career Center
Bell Blvd Suit Bayside, New York USA

G.E. Career Center Fake G.E.D Bayside New York

I just found out the G.E.D i receved from G.E.Career Center was not vailed after 1year of college. In 2001 i sent my money with was $160 to them so i could do a at home G.E.D so i work and still be a mom of two at the time. I've talk to a young lady on the phone who tokd he that this was the real deal and i would get my G.E.D when i passed all of my test, witch i have do and receved my G.E.D and paper with a stamp saying i passed and also had my test scores on it. It's now 2014 and i'm in Community College and trying to get a degree so i can be a better mom for my 4 children and been thinking that the G.E.D i had was real, that i used to get jobs was a fake because finanial aid from CCP told me it was not vailed at all. I called G.E.Career Center but no answer thinking that this just could'nt be right, so i looked online and seen this page with other stories like mine. I'm just floored. I've been crying since yeaterday because all the hard work i've put in for a educstion has being takin away from some cold hearted people who took my money and Social Security number so they can put it in state recoreds was all a lie. I'm a mother of four childern and trying to make the best living i can for them by going to school but now its all gone. I'm just a crying emotional wreck and need help to fix all the time and money i put in to make a better living for myself and my children. I've been dropped from all my classes and really dont know what to do. I would never think something like this was possible to happen with a G.E.D, its not just a paper to me it was a start for a better living for me and my babies. Now its all gone. Please someone help me,

Sincerely, Crying emonial mess

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Career-Center/Bayside-New-York-11361/GE-Career-Center-Fake-GED-Bayside-New-York-1116555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G.E. Career Center