• Report: #419924

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Odessa Florida
G.E. Motor Club, Signature Motor Club, AARP Motor Club
3135 Easton Turnpike, Fairfield, Connecticut U.S.A.

G.E. Motor Club, Signature Motor Club, AARP Motor Club Erroneous Fax Numbers, Ignored Faxed Bills, Ignored my warning to report them to BBB Fairfield, Connecticut

Sir: I have been a Locksmith for 36 years. I got a call from the GE Motor Club to open a 99 Chevy AstroVan, Authorization code 5067387640010M on 9/19/08. I opened the vehicle. I faxed my bill to a fax number provided by the Motor Club. It was no longer being used I found out later when I was not paid. I got a new Fax number and twice sent my bill ($45.00) with no response. The Faxes were being received as shown on my screens. I called a supervisor and supplied him all the info needed for me to get paid and indicated I would report them to the BBB if they did not respond to my request to get paid. I received absolutely no replies or communications to this date at least a month later. I work for other motor clubs and have no problems like this. Thank you for reading this complaint.

James
Odessa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-Motor-Club-Signature-Motor-Club-AARP-Motor-Club/Fairfield-Connecticut-06828/GE-Motor-Club-Signature-Motor-Club-AARP-Motor-Club-Erroneous-Fax-Numbers-Ignored-Faxe-419924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G.E. Motor Club, Signature Motor Club, AARP Motor Club