Complaint Review: GECU of El Paso

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jesusmdsy — El Paso Texas
GECU of El Paso
7227 Viscount Blvd El Paso, Texas USA

GECU of El Paso AKA Government Employees Credit Union AKA Geater El Paso Credit Union HIGH BUSINESS ACCOUNT FEES without notice El Paso Texas

Let me start by saying that I've had both my businesses with GECU for 10+ years. Not anymbush we closed both of our business accounts due to their new high fees for businesses. I got no notice if this new fee structure though they claim they mailed it. The new fees are just ridiculous. Needless to sat we closed our accounts there and will tell everyone e we an to do the same. this is a scam and a ripoff because I signed up under certain terms and agrees to the terms at the time. I understand rates can change but I got no notice. The fees went up crazy high now each month. My wife ask for a credit since we didn't know or get a letter on this. GECU said no money back. This is a ripoff scam because we received no notice before hand yet our money is kia ken just like that. Considering how much the fees we were getting billed now, my assumption is GECU is in financial problems. I could ve wrong but that's what I think. No way would I put a penny in this credit union anymore. I can only think they're in financial problems or they're just taking advantage of members like this. No more GECU for us, we're not at Evolve Credit Union and it's much nicer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GECU-of-El-Paso/El-Paso-Texas-79925/GECU-of-El-Paso-AKA-Government-Employees-Credit-Union-AKA-Geater-El-Paso-Credit-Union-HIG-1064437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GECU of El Paso