Complaint Review: geek on site

• Reported By: elginman — Elgin Illinois
geek on site
169E. Flagler Street#1012 MiMI, Florida USA

geek on site Rip Off on Computer Miami Florida

I called geek on site due to my computer not working. A "technician" was sent. Upon his arrival I asked his name. He said "I can't tell you as I don't know or trust you." He had me sign a invoice that called for 4 hours of service, which I asked why so many?, he replied "that is how they do business. You did n't think they were going to tell you you could have had lesser hours." The "technician" worked on my computer. After he left, they was no audiio, lost all my email addresses, web sites.

I called back and was told another technician would be sent to correct these errors. I told them Not to as I do not wish to do business with them anymore, as they are a inefficient. Today, I received a call from them asking for payment. I called back to the number and a recording stated that number is no longer in use. I had to have another company come in and repair the damage their "technician" did.. They said they will send my account to a collection agency. Reading some comments, they seem to be  a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/geek-on-site/MiMI-Florida-33131GEEK-/geek-on-site-Rip-Off-on-Computer-Miami-Florida-1080123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on geek on site