Complaint Review: geek tech.org

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: TheWatcher — KINGSBURG California
geek tech.org
4316 Marina City Drive Mrina Del Rey, California USA

geek tech.org geektech@nubrandsoftware.com4316 Marina City DriveMarina Del Rey, CA 90292 rip off, no way to contact them. They give license key that is not valid. Marina Del Rey California

I read a comsumer report on online computer repair programs that looked official. It recommended Geek Tech, which, after paying the 29.95 I could not get a valid license key code, I could not contact them. They would send me e-mail saying they would get back to me. Well, that is either poor customer service or a scam. After looking into it futher, I have come to the conclusion that it is in fact a scam. I now have to file a claim with my bank, wait 30 days to get my money back, which is alot to me and cancel mt debit card and wait for a new one. Now I have less money and no way to easily access it. Meanwhile my computer is not getting fixed. If you look at the Consumer Report "Read this First" you will see how they rated geek tech. a whoping 10/10 on things they can fix that other cannot. I will be filing a separate complaint you my view on the consumer report that recommended them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/geek-techorg/Mrina-Del-Rey-California-90292/geek-techorg-geektechnubrandsoftwarecom4316-Marina-City-DriveMarina-Del-Rey-CA-90292-1077842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on geek tech.org