Complaint Review: geeks on site

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: ray — birmingham Alabama United States of America
geeks on site
169 e. flagler st. #1012 miami, Florida United States of America

geeks on site charged me 222.75 for work never completed. unable to repair computer but told me he would return after getting more info miami, Florida

i called this company to repair my computer   the repairmen told me it would be 99.00 for the first hour.   he stayed 2 and i half hour  and still did not fix the computer .  i wrote a check for 222.75 and voided it.  he told me he had to get more information.  after 2 days i called him and was told he would call me back which he did not do.  thenthe next day they to ask if i was satified with the service.  i did not return the call.  then i found out they had taken the money from my bank account.  i m called  them about this and they told me they had called me twice which they did.  i told them that they did not have the right to take because they had not repaired the computer.  i then realize i had been scammed.  i called my bank and they said they would send me a form to fill out disputeing the charge.  after this i called the computer co. e-machines and they fixed the problem in 15 min. and charged me 99.00 this is what i should have done in the first place since geeks on site has many claims and rip offs against them. s

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/geeks-on-site/miami-Florida-33131/geeks-on-site-charged-me-22275-for-work-never-completed-unable-to-repair-computer-but-t-1009279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on geeks on site