Complaint Review: geico auto insurance company

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: jessleefern12 — oceanside California United States of America
geico auto insurance company
PO BOX 509090, San Diego, CA 92150-9490 Internet United States of America

geico auto insurance company Ludwig Chafen, claims department ACCUSSED ME OF MAKING A AUTO FRAUD CLAIM A YEAR LATER, WHEN THE CLAIM WAS DENIED AND CLOSED, ALL BECAUSE I DISPUTED THE FACT THAT MY WASNT CANCELED AT THE TIME, BUT WITHOUT ANY AWARENESS TWO OFFICERS Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Helpful Advice To California & Oregon Customers With GEICO

I, and my husband, are still payimg car insurance to this company, while we had orders to pcs to Japan. I would like to know why Geico issued or accused me of claiming auto fraud, which i fought that i never recieved a cancellation notice last july 2009 and i thought everything afterwards with Geico regarding the claim dispute was over when i spoke to a Rep. concerning that i never saw on my own Geico account history!!! and i have the proof for that!!! Why would i ever try to scam Geico when we have been with this company for a long time now, its shameful and hurtful!! especially i get people trying to say without warrant that they where there to arrest me, in front of my son !! and knowing i am a military spouse who husband was already over seas at the time!!!!! im so upset and my husband is furious! i just wanted to let Geico know not all are guilty of fraud, myself is one that i could never do such thing! To have officers come to me a day before meeting my husband in Japan, threaten to be arrested and my son to be around was a Nightmare, but
yet we are still paying Gieco. How upsetting and disturbing is that!
Please understand i just want my name clear, thats all! i didnt do
anything wrong or intentional, just a misunderstanding!And this company should understand that, people like myself are not so knowledgeable about car insurance , so to expect all this grief, is very upsetting to me, top it with my husband deploying in Jan. Geico , shame on the them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/geico-auto-insurance-company/internet/geico-auto-insurance-company-Ludwig-Chafen-claims-department-ACCUSSED-ME-OF-MAKING-A-AUT-652157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on geico auto insurance company

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Helpful Advice To California & Oregon Customers With GEICO

AUTHOR: Ex-employee - (USA)

Helpful tip for unhappy GEICO customers living in California & Oregon. Get a quote from Wawanesa Insurance, and you will save a lot of money if they accept you. They don't spend a lot on advertising & they treat their customers and employees well. They are also an ethical company, should you ever have a claim.