Complaint Review: geico insurance

• Reported By: n.mahgoub — bayonne New Jersey
geico insurance
chevy chase, Maryland USA

Geico insurance geico.com Failure to Honor Claim chevy chase Maryland

I purchased a 2010 Porsche from the dealer in mint condition on March 3rd 2013. I did not finance the vehicle and owned it flat out. On april 12th of this year it was stolen from the front of my home. It has been 6 months and Geico still has not paid my claim. I afforded them plenty of time to sort this issue out and even had to go give a statement under oath. Still nothing is done.

I am a business owner and I am losing my store which is closing monday because I can not care for my children and handle this situation that is stressing me out. I had to use my hard earned business funds that are reserved to continue operation of my store to purchase another vehicle. I have children and can not be without a vehicle.

I am in the process of starting a civil suit because my losses are getting out of hand because the lack of service that Geico was supposed to provide. I am going to continue to post my experiance so I can try to help others from going through this. Another thing I am working on is getting on the news which is currently in progress. Luckily my fiance is financially sound and is helping me through these tuff times. He also obtained funding to move forward with the civil suit.

Geico has not paid out my rental reimbursement or my claim. My lawyer is just waiting to see what their next move is and if it is not favorable then the ball will be in motion. To be honest I am getting to the point that I am willing to invest my time and effort to exposing Geico for what they really are.

So as of now:

I do not have my Porsche

I was not reimbursed for my 30 days of rental

My business has failed

and now I own a car that I have to make payments on

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/geico-insurance/chevy-chase-Maryland-20815/Geico-insurance-geicocom-Failure-to-Honor-Claim-chevy-chase-Maryland-1089256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on geico insurance