drunk

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: deneice — theodore Alabama United States of America
geico
one geico plaza bethesda, Maryland United States of America

geico using trickery to charge me extra for an inquiry and not accepting proof to correct the wrong they did bethesda, Maryland

all i wanted was to find out how much it might cost to add my daughter to my insurance in case i got sick and could not drive. instead of giving me a quote, they added her anyway without my permission because she was only 19 years old. instead of telling me directly that it would cost me, they added her to my policy without my permission, then charged me almost double. i asked them to right this wrong and they said ok, just prove she does not live with me. i had to get her to show her bank statement that proved she does not live with me, i did. they accepted and said now i owe them for the time she was on the policy. now they say the proof was not good enough. it was her bank statement with her address on it, which is not my address. now they refuse the proof i sent. i was paid up for 6 months of insurance with geico. now i am very disappointed and without the balance of my auto insurance because of cancellation, and i am forced to happily go with a more reputable auto insurance company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/geico/bethesda-Maryland-20811/geico-using-trickery-to-charge-me-extra-for-an-inquiry-and-not-accepting-proof-to-correct-1013565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on geico