Complaint Review: Gems Bond Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn — Munford Tennessee
Gems Bond Inc.
611 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1104 Los Angeles, California USA

Gems Bond Inc. Gems Bond Jewelry Network This company literally ripped off almost 6K from me, never provided me with a product, nor returned any of my money! Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Annual Update -- Still no refund!!

On 24 December 2012 I purchased 1 ring from Gems Bond Jewelry Network.  I purchased two additional rings on 11 January 2013.  The three rings totaled $5,556.97.  Needless to say it is now 9 months later and I haven't received the merchandise nor has the company refunded the $5.556.97 which I paid for the rings.  I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint but the BBB was unable to resolve the complaint as Gems Bond refused to respond to the BBB.

I have paid a lawyer $2,500.00 in an attempt to get my money back.  Under TN law, we are able to sue the company for 3X the amount which was originally paid, meaning if I am successful Gems Bond, Inc. will have to pay me over 18K when this is all said and done. I will NOT stop pursing this company until I have gotten back ever dime, plus interest that they owe me.

I just want to make sure that consumers are WARNED against doing business with Gems Bond as they cannot be trusted.  I have never known a company to literally STEAL from the customer -- but that is exactly what Gems Bond has done to me.  This company is dispicable.  Take your business to a reputable jewelry store where you are able to walk out with the merchandise in your hand.  Online/TV auctions ARE NOT THE WAY to conduct business transactions.  Because of the distance between you and them -- they think they can get away with RIPPING YOU OFF.

DO NOT BUY YOUR JEWELRY FROM GEMS BOND, INC!  CONDUCT NO BUSINESS WITH GEMS BOND INC. OR GEMS BOND JEWELRY NETWORK.  WARN YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY -- BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gems-Bond-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Gems-Bond-Inc-Gems-Bond-Jewelry-Network-This-company-literally-ripped-off-almost-6K-from-1078408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gems Bond Inc.

Annual Update -- Still no refund!!

AUTHOR: Been Ripped Off by Gems Bond - ()

I am still waiting for Mr. Munir Akbar (aka "Mr. Bond") to repay my money.  Though I have been in constant contact with him it  has not paid off.  I am told week after week that "the check is in the mail" only to find out that Mr. Akbar is not a man of his word.

Mr. Munir Akbar owns Gems Bond Jewelry Network, Gems Bond Inc., and Sparkles Lanka, USA.  Do NOT conduct business with any of his companies.  He is not a business man that can be trusted to perform ethical business practices and certainly DOES NOT stand by his word.

It has been OVER one year from when I made my original purchases from Gems Bond Jewelry Network, aired on both DIRECTV and DISH network.  CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!