Complaint Review: gemvsupport

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Marlene — Kelowna British Columbia Canada
gemvsupport
Great Britian Bank Account, Florida United States of America

gemvsupport I also had charges against my bank account on Nov. 26th in the amount of $39.95 plus two other bank charges in the amount of 2.50 & 1.00 and then again on Dec. 24th from supporteml.com in the amount o Bank Account, Florida

I also had a withdrawal from my bank account from gemvsupport on Nov. 26th in the amount of $39.95 and two other bank transactions in the amount of $2.50 & $1.00, then again a month later on Dec. 24th 2012 from supporteml.com in the amount of $39.95 which appears to be the same thing but different name.  I have called the number on my bank statement 1 877-971-1450 - got a answer and they said it was Lifestyle deals over the internet (I have no idea what this is) but they did say that they were going to credit this amount to my bank account within 7-10 business days. I also reported it as fraud to my bank and they also cancelled my credit card.  This is very frustrating now as I know need to notify  to update all my automatic withdrawals for payments  - not happy!  Hopefully this is the end of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gemvsupport/Bank-Account-Florida-Bank-Accou/gemvsupport-I-also-had-charges-against-my-bank-account-on-Nov-26th-in-the-amount-of-39-1002585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gemvsupport