Complaint Review: gemvsupport.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: annonymous — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
gemvsupport.com

gemvsupport.com illegally charged my bank account debit, Internet

Today I checked my bank account and found 4 charges that i didnt recognized. Called the number aasociated with the charge 877-971-1450 and no answer just immediately put on hold.
I was charged 39.95 plus 2.50 via debit and then 2 bank charges associated with it. supposedly it was an international charge. I reported it as fraud. Cancelled my debit card. I'm so irritated that I now have to get a new card and update any venders or automatic withdrawls with my new info, all for 40.00.
Im assuming they are just hoping people wont notice and they get money either by someone not noticing or canceling the card after they've already gotten money out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gemvsupportcom/internet/gemvsupportcom-illegally-charged-my-bank-account-debit-Internet-974652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gemvsupport.com