Complaint Review: Gene Rhinehart

• Updated: Sun, November 03, 2013

• Reported By: Gene539 — Paso Robles California
Gene Rhinehart
1214 w Boston Rd ste 139, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 gene539@msn.com, California USA

Town Accesories They sold me conterfeit iphone cables, they then said they shipped the incorrect cables.. But i am subjected to the charge of shipping them back Mamaroneck and College Point New York

Do not buy anything from Accesories Town, or Town Accesories..They sell counterfeit products and will purposly decieve you so that you get stuck with their bad merchandise.

I complained, then they admitted the error.. But the only way I could get the correct products, I would have to  send them back the incorrect ones at my cost. I can understand if I ordered the incorrect items, but instead they packed me the incorrect items. They should b e liable for the incorrect items.

I disputed this requirement, and then they threatened to send me to a collection agency even after I paid? In addition a $150.00 fine? This is illegal, and I have taken action agaist them.

Do not give them your account information, they are scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gene-Rhinehart/gene539msncom-California-93446/Town-Accesories-They-sold-me-conterfeit-iphone-cables-they-then-said-they-shipped-the-in-1096671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gene Rhinehart