Complaint Review: General Car Leasing

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: Kam — Torrance California USA
General Car Leasing
940 Calle Amanecer, Suite P San Clemente, California United States of America

General Car Leasing General Car Crop. Inc., General Car Leasing They took my money and never delivered a car!!! San Clemente, California

I contacted this company to lease a car. I gave them a deposit which was charged to my credit card. I waited over 6 weeks to receive the car. I never got anything. When they sent me the lease contract, all the terms were different from what we had discussed. The only person that I talked to is Robert Friedman. I'm not sure if this is his real name. He owns this company and he pretends to have lots of employees. However, the whole thing is a scam. He promises lots of things that he can never deliver.
I have taken this company to small claims court and have a judgment against them. However, I haven't been able to collect any money.
Stay away from this company. Robert Friedman or whatever his name is, is a total scam and a liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Car-Leasing/San-Clemente-California-92673/General-Car-Leasing-General-Car-Crop-Inc-General-Car-Leasing-They-took-my-money-and-ne-654968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Car Leasing