notable

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: monika — Waynesville Missouri
General insurance
Po Box 305076 Nashville, Tennessee USA

General insurance They took my money didn't want to pay for damages to my vehicle I made a over payment due to there mistake rather then give my money they cancel my policy and say it's my fault they are very rude and nasty it's just hard to put into words everything they've done to me Nashville Tennessee

My is issue is with the general insurance since I've been with them all they've done is robbed me o

f my money I had some damages done to my vehicle which they didn't want to pay out for they

Made me feel like I was the criminal and I'm the reason it happened

They also failed to follow up with me I made over payment on

My insurance due to there mistake rather then re inverse me

They cancel my policy without making me aware and then want to charge me to start it back up I'm just lost for words right now so much wrong has been done to

Me by them I have proof and seeking some type of assistance in getting some of

My money back

Monika Mallory

Waynesville Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-insurance/Nashville-Tennessee-37230/General-insurance-They-took-my-money-didnt-want-to-pay-for-damages-to-my-vehicle-I-made-1144743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General insurance